We are proud to specify that all our production and raw materials in our laboratory are exclusively “Made in Italy” and that every production can be created as private-label (private trade mark).
- Perfumes and Fragrances for person (eau de parfums , eau de toilette, eau de cologne)
- Cosmetics ( massage oils and essential oils, milk, face and body lotions, creams, masks, gels , etc…)
- Room fragrances and scents ( sprays, diffusers with rattan sticks, perfumed sachets for laundry, chalks and scented decors, perfumes and fragrances for cars with sticks, etc…)
- Christmas packages, gifts and events.
- Pet care fragrances and detergents.
We are able to create new perfumes or fragrance compositions inspired by famous perfume brands meeting the needs of the customer.
The packaging is chosen together with the client, also in accordance with budget and image of the perfume or product line they have in mind:
- pumps, caps
- screen printing ( serigraphy ) or labelling
- Sale- box with gold/silver print, industrial packing and much more
We are proud of the quality’ of our products and of the professionalism and accuracy in delivery.
We would like to give you a brief description of our scented envelope line “Scents for the Environment “, which better represents our “philosophy”.
Due to a documented and certified production process our scented bags distinguish themselves by gradual release of aroma as well as a long lasting fragrance.
– We are among the first to have made scientific research ( about 24 months) on perfumed bags: this research and consecutive laboratory tests made it possible to create scented bags with a duration of at least 6-8 months in normal conditions.
– Furthermore, our Scented Envelope Bags have another important characteristic: our exclusive ” Inter Maxi Aroma” process makes it possible to create an interaction between the aroma and the support itself which ensures a constant and gradual fragrance release.
– We are proud to confirm that our perfumed bags are absolutely unique.
Pertinant demonstrative tests (stability, duration, monitoring with precision scales with infrared rays…) are at our clients’ disposal.
For any further information please contact us, our staff is at your complete disposal.